Thursday, June 27, 2013

My whale painting was excepted into the San Diego Co fair and I won an Honorable Mention in Acrylic, Rep., Animals. To be honest I am more excited with what I received this year than the first place award for my bird painting last year. I am vary thankful and honored to be in the fair again with another painting. I had a lot of fun at the artist reception held on June 6th. Ran into an old friend of mine that I have not seen in a long wile. He also had a piece in the fair in the mixed media class. Talked with some artist and one of the ladies that is in charge of the fine art exhibit. But it is time to put the fair behind me and get ready for the next art show.

Me with my whale painting at the artist reception. 2013 Exhibition of Fine Art, San Diego Co Fair.

My friend Tom Lewis and his mixed media art. It had lights between the layers. He does some amazing work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment