Sunday, March 15, 2015

Painting For The Fair

Been a wile since I have posted anything here. My time has been consumed with getting a website up for my art and I have neglected my painting and this blog. The website is almost done so it was long past time to get back in the studio. As I have mentioned before, working a full time job does not leave me much time to work on my art. Which is frustrating at times but If I keep doing a little each day I will get their. I finally decided what I am going to do for the San Diego County Fair this year. It is a little late to be getting started but it is a small piece so I am confident I will have it done in time. The submission deadline is about a month and a half away. So I need to get er done! I have two other paintings that I am working on also right now. One I had finished a couple of years ago, but it acquired some cracks and I have been trying to fix it. The other one I had started last year and felt it was time to get back to completing it. There is another piece that I was thinking of throwing on the painting mill also. The problem is trying to figure out were to set all these paintings wile I do work on them. I have limited space. Hay there is a corner of the bed I could use, lol! So stay tuned, I have more beautiful art coming and some exciting news to.

Soli Deo Gloria

Painting for the fair. More details coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, I was looking at your paintings again, and they are so awesome. Especially Eye On The Storm. I hope you are doing well. Tom.

    ReplyDelete