Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paintings in the works

This is the current whale painting I am working on right now. Even though I have only been able to paint on the weekends. I feel like this one is moving along at a faster pace for me then the mother and calf Humpback whale painting I did last year. All the hard work and frustration that I went through on last years painting is paying off though. I want to get this one done so I can start on another one!


I have also started another bird painting too. I actually began work on this one last summer before the whale painting above. I haven't done much on it lately because I have been focusing more on the whale painting and I was having a little trouble with the clouds, but need to get back at it. I have three more boards primed so I can paint something on them but I don't really have the room to do that many at one time right now. I need a bigger studio and more time to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment